Israeli-American Council community grant guidelines
The IAC is privileged to offer grants and professional support to organizations and programs that serve Israeli-American communities in the United States. This initiative is made possible by the generous support of IAC members and donors.
The mission of the Israeli-American Council (IAC) is to build an engaged and united Israeli-American community that strengthens our next generations, the American Jewish community, and the State of Israel.
The IAC is the largest Israeli-American organization in the country, reaching Israeli-Americans throughout the United States through our innovative programming. Events include cultural, educational, and social activities for all age groups.
The IAC works together with Israeli‐American organizations and programs around the U.S., supporting over 55 organizations nationwide. In addition to IAC grants, the IAC staff is available to assist organizations in establishing new programs in their communities, where desired.
For dates and deadlines, please contact your relevant regional office.
If there is no regional office in your state, contact our national office: [email protected]
The deadline for national grants is July 15th
The IAC offers grants to organizations and programs that meet the following criteria:
- A Non-profit organization/program that has a mission that fits the IAC’s mission in the following ways:
- Supports or provides programming for the Israeli‐American community
- Can be defined as an initiative from within the Israeli-American community or provides support for the State of Israel
- Works to build bridges between the Israeli-American and American Jewish community
- The organization/program can demonstrate financial stability
- The organization/program has current funding from sources outside the IAC
- The organization/program brings new and added value to the community
- The organization/program can demonstrate significant return on investment as evidenced by number of participants/people engaged or impact on participants
- The organization/program is able to create synergy with existing IAC‐supported programs
- The organization/program will be Involved with IAC programs/events
- Note: An organization can only receive an IAC grant for up to three years